Please follow these instructions below in order to ensure that your candle burns cleanly and you get the most out of your candle.
- The first time you burn your candle, we recommend for you to burn it for 4 hours as this creates a memory for the rest of your candle. Doing so, will allow your candle to have a lovely clean burn.
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours each time as this may cause the glass to become too hot, the flame to become too large and potentially cause a fire.
- We recommend for you to trim your wick to 1/4 inch or 5mm before each burn as this will minimise any unwanted soot or carbon build up on the wick.
- Allow the candle to cool for at least 5 hours before re-lighting.
- Stop using your candles when there is 1cm of wax left as this will cause the glass to become too hot and cause a fire risk.
- Keep candles away from direct sunlight or other heat sources as this will cause the candle to lose its scent and it may discolour.
- Do not leave your candles unattended whilst it is lit.
- Keep away from children, draft or pets.
- Always place the candle on a heat-resistant base and level surface.